We are currently home for a few weeks before heading off to Europe for six months. I will be able to visit many of the places I have written about in my books including:
- The Lascaux Caves in France (The Cavemen of Lascaux Book 2)
- Warsaw (An Angel in Warsaw Book 3)
- The Eiffel Tower in Paris (A Tale of Two Towers Book 2)
- London (Picking Pockets Book 1 & Shakespeare’s Globe Book 2)
- York in England (The Vikings Book 2)
- Versailles Palace in France (Musketeering Book 2)
- Pisa in Italy (Galileo Book 3)
- Paris in France (The Bastille Book 4)
- Rugby in England (Rugby Book 4)
- Salzburg in Austria (Mozart Book 4)
My third children’s book, History’s Still a Mystery, is currently with the publisher and should be out around September. The fourth book in the series, History’s a Mystery Once More, is
finished and will be out next year.
I’m busy visiting some schools in the Illawarra region of NSW – Tullimbar Public School, St Paul’s at Albion Park, Mt Warrigal Piblic School, Mt Terry Public School and Flinders Public School. I talk to the kids about my books and take interested
students for a Gifted and Talented creative writing workshop.
Make sure you keep reading! Best wishes